Domestic Relations

Chancery Court has concurrent jurisdiction with Circuit Court and General Sessions Court of divorce actions in the 14th Judicial District. Chancery Court does not have divorce forms. 


The Chancery Court web page under “Domestic Relations Forms” does have the list of approved education providers for divorcing parents, the official Permanent Parenting Plan Form, the Status Report Form and the Joint Stipulation (required to be filed prior to a trial). 

Child Support Income Shares

The link to the Child Support Income Shares worksheet and instructions is also provided. 

Divorce Without Attorney

Anyone planning to file a divorce without the assistance of an attorney should be warned that not all forms purchased at an office supply store or over the internet comply with Tennessee law.