You may register if you:
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Are a resident of Tennessee
- Are 18 years of age or older by election day
- Have not been convicted of a felony or, if convicted, had voting rights restored by court order or pardon
- Have not been declared mentally incompetent by a court of law
You may register in person at:
- The Coffee County Election Commission Office
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Manchester, Tullahoma Department of Health
- Manchester, Tullahoma Libraries
- Motor vehicle office when applying for a driver's license
- Tennessee Rehabilitation and Vocational Center
Complete and sign the Mail-In-Application For Voter Registration Form in blue or black ink. Forms completed in pencil will be rejected.
Mail or hand-deliver the completed form to the Coffee County Election Commission.
You may also obtain the mail-in application from at:
Vote Registration Card & Voting Information
You will receive your voter registration card by mail.
You are not a registered voter until you receive your card. Your voting precinct and voting location are listed on the card. Keep it for identification purposes when you vote!
If you register by mail, you must vote in person the first time you vote.
More information may be found on the GoVoteTN website.